The Premier of Nova Scotia, Stephen McNeil, announced further easing of #COVID19NS restrictions:
- The Premier is currently exploring the Atlantic bubble. His hope is that by 2nd or 3rd week of July, we will open our province to the country. First, Nova Scotia will open to the Atlantic provinces, then to Canada. There will be an update on the Atlantic Bubble in coming days.
- “Bursting the Bubble” – Gatherings of 10 are now allowed without physical distancing. The Premier advises that Nova Scotians be consistent with who they allow in their 10-person bubble.
- Nova Scotians can now take part in gatherings of 50 people (increased from 10). If those among the 50 are outside of your bubble, you must still take part in physical distancing.
- Effective today, public playgrounds are now open.
- The province will soon look at opening the province to Canada. “Tourism is one of the most important industries,” Premier Stephen McNeil.