Project Engagement Survey
We’re looking for your insight and feed back!
The Joint Economic Developing Initiative (JEDI) in partnership with Indigenous Service Canada (ISC), is launching a research project in the Atlantic Region to develop a comprehensive Indigenous tourism opportunities analysis report.
Many Chief Consulting Ltd. on behalf of JEDI is reaching out to tourism industry stakeholders, Indigenous tourism business operators, and Indigenous community leadership to collect information regarding the opportunities and challenges to build, grow and sustain Indigenous tourism in Atlantic Canada. The results of this survey will help determine key next steps and recommendations towards building a successful, authentic Indigenous tourism industry in your province and in the Atlantic region.
Who should fill out this survey? This survey is for anyone involved in Indigenous tourism who wants to assist in providing input and feedback towards improving Indigenous tourism in Atlantic Canada, including:
• Indigenous-owned tourism businesses in Atlantic Canada
• Indigenous community representatives or Indigenous organizational leadership involved in economic development
• Indigenous people in Atlantic Canada interested in becoming active in tourism
• All organizations or people in Atlantic Canada who support, partner or help build Indigenous tourism in Atlantic Canada
Select the survey below that represents your organization or business:
- Indigenous Tourism Business Operators & Indigenous Community Survey
- Atlantic Canada Indigenous Tourism Supporting Organizations Survey
Download the Atlantic Canada Indigenous Tourism Survey Poster